As always, we’re very excited to bring the following 2 new features to you…
The First One Is: Lock Your Page
You can lock your page and ask visitors to share it via Facebook or Twitter first before they can view your page.
This will bring in viral visitors from the social media sites to your page.
Here’s How You Do That
- Login to your 1MinuteSites account and go to Add-Ons page (Settings >> Add-Ons)
- Turn On: Facebook, Page Lock, Twitter, like this:
(note: make sure you’ve already filled in your Facebook settings, as shown in this tutorial)
- Then go and create a new page or edit your existing page >> a new option “Page Lock” will appear, like this:
- Simply click that and the rest is self-explanatory
The Second New Feature Is: Categorize Your Pages
When you have a lot of pages, it can start to get messy and difficult to manage your pages.
Hence we bring you this feature so that you can manage tons of pages easily and quickly.
Let’s say you have 50 pages inside the 1MinuteSites platform.
Without a way to systematically categorize your pages, it’d be a nightmare to figure out which pages belong to which campaigns and niches.
But fear not, as now you can manage them easily and quickly!
You can categorize your pages like these:
Campaign X — all pages that belong to campaign X
Campaign Y — all pages that belong to campaign Y
Affiliate — all pages that are used for affiliate promotions
Forex — all pages that belong to the forex niche
Dentist — all pages that belong to the dentist niche
CPA — all pages that are used for CPA offers
A page can also have multiple categories.
Say you promote a Forex affiliate product — you can categorize pages that are used for this promo to have the categories: Forex, Affiliate.
Or maybe you promote a Dentist CPA offer — you assign these categories to the relevant pages: Dentist, CPA
Here’s How To Create Categories
- From inside your 1MinuteSites account, go to My Categories (the page icon on the header >> My Categories)
- After you’ve created your categories, go and edit your page >> assign the page to whatever categories you want
Hope you like these 2 new features! Stay tuned for more info as we’re always improving the platform…